Food Products Inspector
- Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Job ID : 3379
- Category : QA-Quality Control
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14-17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-10-01
- Posting Date : 26 Aug 2019
- Expiry Date : 25 Aug 2020
· Oversees the implementation and maintenance of the Food Safety processes including HACCP, GMPs, and SOPs within the SQF program.
· Familiar with China’s import quality quarantine standards.
· Conduct package quality inspections, isolate any product that does not meet standards.
· Able to stand for long periods monitoring multiple packaging rooms and production lines
· Perform sanitation verification and validation testing.
· Ensure non-conforming material is properly identified and reported in a timely manner.
· Investigate raw material and finished product non-conformances, conduct root causes analysis and ensure that corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner to prevent reoccurrences.
· Conduct plant-wide training on SOP’s, GMP’s, SSOP’s and HACCP.
· Work closely with maintenance, and production team for new product implementation to meet customer’s specifications.
· Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
· Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy material (i.e. up to 23 kg / 50 lbs.)
· Work in a temperature controlled environment of approximately -18 degrees.
· Must be able to deal with challenging employees and/or situations
Job Experience and Requirements:
· Post-secondary education, certificates and classes related to Food Science, Food Engineering or similar field.
· Knowledge of GFSI (SQF, BRC, etc.) auditing schemes and requirements (an asset)
· HACCP certified and experienced (an asset)
Strong interpersonal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively work with all managerial levels
Welcomes and encourages applications with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require a specific accommodation due to a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource Department so that arrangements can be made for you. We have a culture and work environment that is supportive of employees with disabilities and promotes dignity, independence, integration, and equal opportunity
How to ApplyContact information: by email: firstname.lastname@example.org How to apply: please send your resume in PDF or Word format. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No views yet