Food Service Supervisor
- An Indian Affair
- Langley City, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 8418
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$15 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 23 Apr 2020
- Expiry Date : 23 Apr 2021
An Indian Affair in Langley is looking for two permanent full time Food Service Supervisor who could join immediately. The following are the requirements for the job.
Location: 146 – 19653 Willowbrook Drive, Langley, BC, Canada, V2Y 1A6
Title: Food Service Supervisor
Anticipated Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: $15 per hour
Work hours: 30 hours/week
Positions Available: 2
Job duties and responsibilities
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the food servers, and the kitchen staff.
- Maintaining a high standard of hygiene in the preparation of meals and in the dining area.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies for meal preparation in consultation with the cooks
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Responsible for training and developing servers
- Supervise and train kitchen staff in hygiene and the provision of healthy multi ethnical food.
- Maintaining good communications with other delegates and staff.
- Ensure that food and service meet Canadian quality control standards
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Overseeing client food orders and delivery
- Handling sales receipts and cash balances at the end of the day
- Completion of Secondary School
- Work Experience:1-2 years of Experience
How to Apply
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please EMAIL with your recent resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org(Subject Line: Food Service Supervisor)
No views yet