Food service supervisor
- A&W Restaurant Westbank
- Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 9269
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Temporary
- Salary : $$15 - 16.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-07-01
- Posting Date : 01 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 28 Nov 2020
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the food servers, and the kitchen staff.
- Maintaining sanitation, health and safety standard in the work areas.
- Maintaining all inventories required for food department, keeping records of quantity of food used.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies for food preparation and storage.
- Effective coordinate and manage work schedules.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and waste.
- Responsible for training and developing servers.
- Supervision and training of local kitchen staff in hygiene and the provision of healthy multi ethnical food.
- Meet A & W standards for speed of service, quality and consistence of food products.
- Effectively implement all A & W guest experience initiatives and resolving customer complaints.
- Overseeing and assists in serving client food orders.
- Handling sales receipts and cash balances at the end of the day
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in food preparation
- Completion of a secondary school is required
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
How to Apply
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet