Food Service Supervisor
- Genji Japanese Restaurant
- Job ID : 9630
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 12 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 09 Dec 2020
Genji Japanese Restaurant in North Vancouver, BC is looking for a competent Food Service Supervisor to join our team.
Position: Food Service Supervisor
– Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of servers, cooks and kitchen helpers who prepare, portion and/or serve Japanese style dishes
– Establish work schedules
– Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
– Keep accurate records of stock, sales and wastage
– Make sure that food and service meet quality control standards
– Address customers’ complaints or concerns
– Train staff in sanitation and safety procedures
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Hourly Wage: C$15.00~C$16.00 (depending on experience)
Work Hours: 37.50 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
Business Address & Job Location: 153-3650 Mt. Seymour Parkway, North Vancouver, BC V7H 2Y5
Minimum completion of secondary school is required.
Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline OR minimum 2 years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
Effective interpersonal skills are needed.
How to Apply
Please send your resume via email if you are interested.
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hire on the basis of merit and are strongly committed to equity and diversity. We especially welcome applications from underrepresented groups including Aboriginal people and newcomers.
Genji Japanese Restaurant (Genji Enterprises Ltd.)
No views yet