Food service supervisor
- Pizza Hut
- Morrisburg, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 72093
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.75-18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Nov 2022
- Expiry Date : 15 Nov 2023
We are looking for a well experienced food service supervisor to work in various shifts for the Pizza hut Located at 143 Main St Morrisburg, ON K0C 1X0 Canada.
No. of Position: 02
The Food Service Supervisor performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing products, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards, and completing light paperwork. Trains newer or less experienced team members in all tasks and responsibilities.
Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Uses operational processes to deliver Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product Quality and Speed.
- Prepare for and recover from rushes. Adjust prep plan and deployment as needed. Manage daily opening/closing to ensure readiness for revenue.
- Ensure Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product Quality and Speed during shift.
- Resolve customer concerns and understand CHAMPS Check trends.
- Register sales and cash out drivers.
- Answer phones and take orders from callers
- Maintain CHAMPS Board.
- Train new team members.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules.
- Create a positive team environment. Listen to and support others.
- Hold people accountable for their performance and be personally accountable
- Manages cash by using PHAZ control procedures.
- Ensure restaurant compliance with all audit requirements (e.g., inventory and cash control) throughout the shift.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in food industry
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 16.75 to $ 18 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours/week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet