Food service supervisor
- Mucho Burrito
- Aurora, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 11124
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 05 Aug 2020
- Expiry Date : 05 Aug 2021
We are looking for experienced Food service supervisors for Mucho Burrito for the following locations:
- 650 Wellington St E Aurora ON L4G 0K3 Canada – 2 Positions
- 18267 Yonge St East Gwillimbury, ON L9N 0A2 Canada – 2 Positions
The food service supervisor at Mucho Burrito performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork. He/she also handles training newer or less experienced Burrito Artists in all tasks and responsibilities.
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities of a burrito artist
- Supervise Front of house and Back of house team
- Train or guide newer or less experienced staff
- Understand and adhere all quality standards, formulas and procedures as per Mucho burrito operating manuals.
- Answering phone to take pickup orders as well as recording customers information for delivery orders
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized work place at all the times.
- Complete daily log books and cash out paperwork.
Education: High school certificate or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 17 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at
No views yet