Food service supervisor
- Subway Sandwiches & Salads
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 75260
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.75-18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 06 Dec 2022
- Expiry Date : 06 Dec 2023
We are looking for well experienced food service supervisor for the Subway store located at 1615 Orleans BLVD Orléans, ON K1C 7E2 Canada
No. of Position :02
The food service supervisor at Subway performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing products, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards, and completing light paperwork. Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists® in all tasks and responsibilities.
Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists® in their tasks and responsibilities.
- Supervise the staff to make sure food is prepared neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner during the shift.
- Estimate work load based on the weekly sales volume of the store and establish work methods to meet the load.
- Estimate the use of food ingredients during the week and prepare order.
- Ensuring that food meets quality standards.
- Ensuring great standard of customer service and resolve any customer complains on the spot.
- Maintain records of stocks, wastage and sales.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure, accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in food industry
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 16.75 to $ 18 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet