Food Service Supervisor
- Sushi Mugen
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 12811
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 23 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 22 Mar 2021
Sushi Mugen in Vancouver, BC is looking for a competent Food Service Supervisor to join our team.
Job Position: Food Service Supervisor
Number of Job Vacancies: 1
– Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of servers and kitchen helpers who prepare, portion and/or serve Japanese style dishes
– Establish work schedules of servers and kitchen helpers
– Prepare food order summaries for chef and cook
– Maintain accurate records of stock, sales and wastage and order supplies
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards and company policies
– Train servers and kitchen helpers in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
– Address customers’ complaints or concerns
– May perform the same duties as workers supervised when needed
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Hourly Wage: C$15.00
Work Hours: 30~40 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
– Language: English
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including Aboriginal people and newcomers.
How to Apply
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Sushi Mugen (Mugen Japanese Restaurant Ltd.)
903 Davie St., Vancouver, BC V6Z 1B9
No views yet