Food Service Supervisor
- Dairy Queen Grill and Chill
- Barrie, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 12995
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14.50-$16.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 29 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 28 Mar 2021
We are looking for a well experienced Food Service Supervisor for the Dairy Queen Grill & Chill store located at 103 Bradford St, Barrie, ON L4N 3A9 Canada.
No. of positions: 02
The food service supervisor at Dairy Queen Grill and Chill performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing products, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards, and completing light paperwork. Food Supervisor trains newer or less experienced team members in all tasks and responsibilities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Trains newer or less experienced team members in their tasks and responsibilities.
- Supervise the staff to make sure food is prepared neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner during the shift.
- Estimate work load based on the weekly sales volume of the store and establish work methods to meet the load.
- Estimate the use of food ingredients during the week and prepare order.
- Ensuring that food meets quality standards.
- Ensuring great standard of customer service and resolve any customer complains on the spot.
- Maintain records of stocks, wastage and sales.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure, accounting for all forms of money and other food products etc., during the shift.
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Accurate, Effective interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication, Client focus, Team Player, Reliability
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years experience in food industry
Work Setting: Food service establishment, Fast food outlet
Work Conditions and Physical Abilities
- Must be able to work any area of the store when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $14.50 to $16.50 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full-time and permanent
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
How to Apply
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet