We are looking for a well experienced Food Service Supervisor for Subway Sandwiches and Salads located at 4490 Fairview Street, Suite 106, Burlington, ON L7L 5P9.
No. of positions: 01
The food service supervisor at Subway performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing products, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards, and completing light paperwork. Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists® in all tasks and responsibilities. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists in their tasks and responsibilities.
• Supervise the staff to make sure food is prepared neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner during the shift.
• Estimate work load based on the weekly sales volume of the store and establish work methods to meet the load.
• Estimate the use of food ingredients during the week and prepare order.
• Ensuring that food meets quality standards.
• Ensuring great standard of customer service and resolve any customer complains on the spot.
• Maintain records of stocks, wastage and sales.
• Performs Cash-In Procedure, accounting for all forms of money, cakes, other products etc., during the shift.
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Accurate, Effective interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication, Client focus, Team Player, Reliability
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years experience in food industry
Work Setting: Food service establishment, Fast food outlet
Work Conditions and Physical Abilities
• Must be able to work any area of the store when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
• Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 15 to $ 17 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full-time and permanent
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
How to Apply
Bye email to email@example.com
No views yet