Food Service Supervisor
- 9984755 Canada Inc. O/A Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
- Orillia, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 15117
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-12-01
- Posting Date : 18 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 17 May 2021
Food Service Supervisor *NOC: 6311*
Company: 9984755 Canada Inc. O/A Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
Business information: We are a fast-food chain offering an expanded menu that includes breakfast, grilled burgers and grilled sandwiches, self-service soft drinks and table service.
Business Address: 67 Memorial Ave, Orillia, ON, L3V 5W9
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food (cooks, food and beverage servers, food service counter attendants, food preparers and kitchen and food service helpers)
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Establish work schedules
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Supervise that the workers comply with the safety measures and make sure that all the areas in the restaurant are sanitized
-Education: Completion of high school.
-Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in food preparation or service is required. If the candidate does not have 2 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate related to hospitality or food and beverage service is required.
– Ability to supervise 11-15 people per shift
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Attention to detail.
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, Excellent oral and written communication, Client focus, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Reliability, Organized, Dependability.
Salary: $17.00 per hour, 40 Hours per week.
This position requires flexibility in schedule. The worker must work 8-hour shifts, between 11:00 AM and 10:00 PM (including one lunch break of 30 minutes and one healthy break of 15 minutes, which are paid). 2 days off per week are provided on a rotational basis. Weekend hours and overtime work is required during the summer since the workload is higher.
How to Apply
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 67 Memorial Ave, Orillia, ON, L3V 5W9
No views yet