Food service supervisor
- Indo-Urban Junction
- Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Job ID : 17943
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $13.40 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 28 Jan 2022
We are looking for an experienced food service supervisor for our restaurant Indo-Urban Junction located at 20 Wright Ave Dartmouth, NS B3B 1G6
No. of position: 01
The food service supervisor at Indo-Urban Junction performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork. He/she also handles training newer or less experienced servers and helpers in all tasks and responsibilities. Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product Quality and Speed of service during shift.
- Overall supervision of the restaurant operations including the staff members and servers during the shift.
- Responsible for smooth food service and timely execution of customer order.
- Oversee Maintenance and upkeep of kitchen and dining areas.
- Ensure the quantity and quality of food being served or delivered for catering orders.
- Assist manager in recruitment and training of new staff.
- Ensure health and safety and sanitation regulations are followed.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
Hourly Rate: $ 13.40 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at
No views yet