FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR
- Paramjit’s Kitchen
- Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 5233
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-12-16
- Posting Date : 16 Dec 2019
- Expiry Date : 15 Dec 2020
Paramjit’s Kitchen is looking for ONE Permanent, Full-time FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 116 – 1st Street West, Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Position Available: ONE (1)
Compensation: $14.00 per hour
Hours per week: 30 – 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, directs, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the food servers and the kitchen staffs
- Maintaining a high standard of hygiene in the preparation of meals and in the kitchen/ dining area.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation in consultation with the cooks
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Helps maintain records for safety and appropriately documents performance and/or incidents in personnel files
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Responsible for training and developing servers
- Controls labour hours and cash flow while on shift
- Supervision and training of kitchen staff in hygiene and the provision of healthy food.
- Maintaining good communications with other delegates and staff.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Other duties as required by the management.
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- Work Experience: 1-2 years of relevant Experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
How to ApplyIf you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a covering letter to Hr.PamKitchen@gmail.com (Subject Line: FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR)
No views yet