Food Service Supervisor
- Baoguette Vietnamese Bistro
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 5356
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14.65 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-09-26
- Posting Date : 19 Dec 2019
- Expiry Date : 18 Dec 2020
- Scheduling shifts for employees
- Supervising staff in the kitchen
- Maintain inventory of food bar, monitoring consumptions of stock and ordering supplies
- Recruiting and training staff
- Assisting restaurant manager in monitoring quality of food served and regulating excessive consumption by ensuring efficiency in food preparation
- Inspecting kitchen area, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure that sanitary standards are met
We are looking for applicants who can assist and supervise all areas of restaurant, such as the ability to handle customer complaints, to organize shift schedules and to supervise shift rotations to keep the restaurant well operated at all times.
-At least 2 years of food server experience;
-Formal training and education in the food industry is preferable;
-Excellent communication skills
-Strong work ethics, and excellent people management skills
-Ideal applicant must be available to work on any scheduled, rotational or call-in shifts which includes shifts on the weekends, in late nights and earlier mornings.
-Able to work in dynamic working environment.
-Ability to multitasking
-Candidate must have completed food safety training.
-Have completed First Aid training is an asset.
Education & Experience requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in area directly related to food service industry or hospitality
- At least 2 years of experience working with as a food service supervisor
- Must be able to perform lifts and transfers of 25 lbs.
- Formal training and education in the food industry is preferable;
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethics, and excellent people management skills
- Ideal applicant must be available to work on any scheduled, rotational or call-in shifts which includes weekend, late night and earlier morning sifts;
- Must be able to perform lifts and transfers of 25 lbs;
- Able to work in dynamic working environment
- Ability to multitasking
- Candidate must have completed food safety training;
- Have completed First Aid training is an asset.
- Must have legal immigration status to work in Canada;
Job Term: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.65 /hour
Overtime pay: 1.5 times your regular rate if beyond 8 hours a day or 40 hours in a week.
Hours: 40 hours/week; Minimum 8 hours / shift
Benefits: No extended benefits
Language of work: English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
Location: Vancouver B.C. (Required) must be willing to relocate within greater Vancouver area.
How to Apply
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No views yet