NOC 6311 Food Service Supervisor
- Baoguette Vietnamese Bistro
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 5356
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-08-01
- Posting Date : 19 Dec 2019
- Expiry Date : 18 Dec 2020
Baoguette Vietnamese Bistro
address: 2114 W 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC V6M 1Z2, Canada
phone: (778) 379 1494
Baoguette Vietnamese Bistro serves authentic and specialized Vietnamese cousin and beverage
Job Ref. #: PG-0720 [must include ref # in email subject line]
Position: Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311)
Total Vacancy: 1
Expiration date: till position is filled.
Start date: as soon as possible.
- Schedule shifts for employees and supervise staff in the kitchen,
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation,
- Maintain inventory of bar, monitor consumption of stock and order supplies,
- Recruit and train staff,
- Assist restaurant manager in monitoring quality of food served and regulating excessive consumption by ensuring efficiency in food preparation,
- Inspect kitchen area, kitchen utensils and equipments to ensure sanitary standards are met.
We are looking for applicants who are capable of assisting and supervising all areas of restaurant and has experiences on performing all duties above to keep the restaurant well operated at all times.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a food service supervisor,
- Formal training and education in the food service industry is preferable,
- Excellent English communication skills,
- Strong work ethics, and excellent people management skills,
- Ideal applicant must be available to work on any scheduled, rotational or call-in shifts which includes shifts on the weekends, in late nights and earlier mornings,
- Able to work in dynamic working environment,
- Ability to multitasking,
- Have completed food safety training is preferable,
- Have completed First Aid training is an asset.
At least 1-2 year diploma or degree in area directly related to food service industry or hospitality.
Employment Term: Full-time, Permanent (non-seasonal)
Salary: Hourly Rate is C$15.00, paid by-weekly.
Hours of Work: 40 hours/week, 8 hours/shift
Sick Leave – 5 days/ calendar year
Paid Vacation– 2 weeks / calendar year
Additional Benefits: No extended benefits.
Registration with the appropriate provincial workers compensation/ workplace safety insurance plan.
Language of Work: English.
Location of Work: 2114 W 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC V6M 1Z2, Canada (Required). Must be willing to relocate within greater Vancouver area.
How to Apply
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
No views yet