Food Service Supervisor
- Sushi Yori
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 32441
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 01 Oct 2021
- Expiry Date : 30 Mar 2022
Sushi Yori in Prince George is looking for a competent Food Service Supervisor to join our team.
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Number of Positions: 1
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Hourly Wage: C$16.00 ~ C$20.00 (depending on experience)
Work Hours: 30.00 ~ 40.00 hours per week
Vacation: 10 business days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
Language of Work: English
Work Location: Prince George, BC
Main Job Duties:
– Supervise and co-ordinate the works of servers, cooks and kitchen helpers who prepare, portion and/or serve Japanese style dishes
– Establish methods to meet work schedules
– Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
– Keep accurate records of inventory stock, sales, and wastage
– Make sure that food and service meet quality control standards and company policies
– Address customers’ complaints or concerns
– Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
– May perform the same duties as staff supervised
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in food service or preparation is required.
· English Skills
How to Apply
Sushi Yori welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and first nations.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com if you are interested. We welcome all your interests, but only selected applications will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls regarding employment please.
Sushi Yori (SK Sushi Yori Ltd.)
1667 15th Ave., Prince George, BC, V2L 3X2
No views yet