Food Service Supervisors
- Tim Hortons
- Québec, Québec, Canada
- Job ID : 30135
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 31 Aug 2021
- Expiry Date : 31 Aug 2022
We are looking for well experienced Food Service Supervisors to work for our company Excellence RSR. Excellence RSR has 13 Tim Horton restaurants across the South Shore of Montreal Region such as:
- 801 Blvd Laurier, McMasterville, QC J3G 6V8, Canada
- 190 Blvd Armand Frappier, Sainte Julie, QC J3E 1Y2, Canada
- 195 Blvd Wilfrid Laurier Saint Basile Le Grand, QC J3N 1R1 Canada
- 1911 Chemin du Fer-a-Cheval, Saint Julie, QC, J0L 2S0, Canada.
- And if required to work at the other 9 locations.
No. of Position :13
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide ongoing, specific direction to team members.
- Must be able to handle food appropriately if required.
- Must have a passion for guest service and enjoy creating exceptional guest experiences.
- Encourage an exciting and fun work environment while motivating team members to meet goals.
- Must take pride in the relationships you build with guests and your team.
- Must be passionate about coaching and mentoring.
- Delegate tasks and prepared to take full responsibility in supervising a Tim Hortons restaurant.
- Assist the manager in recruitment and retention strategies.
- Respond to customer service complaints in a timely manner, resolving problems and turning potentially negative situations into positive situations.
- Ensure that all product and packaging is properly merchandised and stocked.
- Supervise the overall store operations including the staff members during the shifts and enjoy working in a diverse team and dynamic environments.
- Be responsible for the smooth food service and timely execution of customer orders.
- Supervise general maintenance and upkeep of kitchen and floor areas.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Resolve customer complaints or concerns and ensure excellent customer service.
Education: Secondary certificate or equivalent experience
Experience & Skills: Minimum of 1 year of experience in food industry
Language French or English
Hourly Rate: $ 15 per hour for 37 to 40 hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet