Food Service Supervisors – Kenora
- Kenora, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 40077
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.98 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 22 Dec 2021
- Expiry Date : 20 Jun 2022
The Company Operating Name: A&W
Title of Position: Food Service Supervisors
Business Address: 924 5th St S, Kenora, ON P9N 1L8, Canada
No# of Positions: 4
Terms of Employment: Full-Time Permanent Year Round
Language Requirement(s): English
Wage: 15.98 / hour
Benefits Package (if applicable): Health Spendings account after 1 year probationary period. Group cell phone plan (no contract), 50% off food at all times of day, free coffee and soft drinks, scholarship opportunities, room for advancement.
Hours (each week): 32
Location of work: 924 5th St S, Kenora, ON P9N 1L8, Canada
Work Experience: 1 year supervisory or 3 years of restaurant experience
- Ensures the well-being and safety of the staff and customers
- Follow and enforce best practices and brand standards
- Works alongside employees to ensure restaurant is continually meeting production demands and standards for food quality, service times and service experience
- Opens/closes the restaurant, with access to the safe and/or float
- Will ensure smooth operations of shifts and shift change-overs
- Complies with all cash management and accounting procedures
- Assigns work stations and manages breaks
- Resolves issues within their realm of authority concerning the restaurant, staff and customers according to restaurant policies. Documents all issues and ensures management has necessary information regarding these issues.
- Effectively uses the operating system to balance key goals of speed, food quality and cost management.
- Completes various tasks as requested by management that may include but is not limited to: daily and weekly paperwork, inventory, purchasing
- Trains and coaches staff as directed by management. May also assist with staff performance evaluations as required by management
- 1 year supervisory or 3 years of restaurant experience
- Completion of a secondary school
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management
- Initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions
- Responsible, reliable, honest
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Valid Food Safe Certificate (or agreement to obtain this within 60 days of promotion).
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Able to do some heavy lifting
- Able to work nightshift and weekends
Contact Information: Apply with resume via email to email@example.com (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Food Service Supervisor – Kenora) or submit in person or mail to 924 5th St S, Kenora, ON P9N 1L8.
No views yet