Food Service Supervisors – Tim Hortons Store 1905
- Tim Horton Café in Dryden
- Dryden, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 7333
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 03 Mar 2021
Tim Horton Café in Dryden is looking for (3) permanent full-time Food Service Supervisors to start immediately.
Starting wage is $16.00 /hr with Dental, medical and disability insurance after 3 months probationary period.
Your wage will be reviewed regularly, and potential increases will be based on performance, and absenteeism.
Job Location: 655 Government St, Dryden, ON, Box 1050, Dryden, ON P8N 3E3
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Hours of work: 32-40 per week
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position
Experience: 1-2 years
- Completion of a secondary school
- Ability to communicate, read and write in English effectively.
- Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management
- Initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions
- Responsible, reliable, honest
- Ability to supervise 5-10 employees
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, available for overtime if required.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
Able to do some heavy lifting
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Establish work schedules
How to Apply
Apply with resume via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Food Service Supervisor) or submit in person at 655 Government Street, Dryden, ON or mail to Box 1050, Dryden, ON P8N 3E3.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet