Home Support Worker
- Rajeev Kumar Mangla
- Job ID : 28068
- Category : Home Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 27 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 23 Jan 2022
A family in Surrey, BC is looking for a suitable Home Support Worker for providing personal care to the elderly mother at the employer’s residence.
Job title: Home Support Worker
Number of Positions: 1
Work Location: Surrey, BC
Work Hours: 35 hours per week
Wages: $20.00 CAD per hour
Duration of Job: Full time, Permanent
- Answer call signals provide personal care to elderly family member such as aid in bathing essentials, personal hygiene and dressing.
- Personal care and companionship for elderly family member
- Serve meal tray; feed or assist in feeding
- Assist and supervise exercise routine and outdoor activities
- Take blood pressure, temperature, pulse and keep records.
- Keep medication chart record.
- Make bed and maintain the room tidy
- Perform maintenance tasks such as cleaning or sterilizing medical equipment, setting up and maintaining other equipment.
- May drive them to doctor appointments.
- Accompany her on walks as caretaker
- Perform other related duties as required.
Education and minimum experience/skills requirements of the job
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of a six-month elderly care training program or equivalent experience in a similar role is required.
· First -aid certification
· Ability to drive
Position available and open to the Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Please send your resume to the below email. Only suitable candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
No views yet