- Best Standard Construction Ltd.
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 17355
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $28.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-01-13
- Posting Date : 13 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 13 Jan 2022
Best Standard Construction Ltd. is looking for TWO Permanent, Full-Time FRAMER who could join immediately with them. The following are the requirements for the job.
Location: 6370 134 Street, Surrey, BC V3X 1L4 – (Various job sites in lower mainland depend on projects)
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Wage: $28.00 per hour
Work hours: 30 hrs/week
Position Available: 2 (Two)
Job duties and responsibilities
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Apply sketch and dimension of ornamental designs submitted by customers and design department
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools such as hand tools, machines and power tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials to make framework props using hand tools and wood screw nails
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures such as cabinets, tables, shelves, dining set ceilings, walls, doors, window frames and other type of furniture
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- Prepare cost estimates for clients.
- Required to double check the accuracy of your work using levels, rules and surveying tools.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- 1-2 years of related experience is required
How to Apply
If you have the above qualifications and willing to start immediately, please (Only) EMAIL cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: FRAMER)
No views yet