FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR
- Stoke Motel
- Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 18463
- Category : Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.55 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-02-04
- Posting Date : 04 Feb 2021
- Expiry Date : 04 Feb 2022
Stoke Motel is looking for ONE Permanent, Full time FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 1911 Fraser Drive, Revelstoke BC, V0E 2S0
Position: FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR
Position Available: 1 (One)
Compensation: $21.55 per hour
Hours per week: 30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and responsibilities
- Supervise, assign and co-ordinate the activities of different departments.
- Establish work schedule and duties of different departments.
- Ensure guests are always pleased with motel services.
- Making or confirming reservations, verifying and collecting payments, issuing room keys, controlling guest access to safe deposit boxes, and contacting housekeeping or maintenance when guests report a problem
- Resolve customer complaints and maintain the quality of services.
- Hire, train and manage a motivated and skilled team.
- Maintain documentation, prepare reports on annual sales for management information.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
- Identify resource requirements and manage resource allocations to ensure complete coverage and continuous availability.
- May perform similar duties as that of a Front Desk Clerk.
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience is required
How to Apply
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com (Subject Line: FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR)
No views yet