Hotel Clerk Supervisor – Travelodge Drumheller – Travelodge Drumheller
- Travelodge Drumheller
- Drumheller, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 61305
- Category : Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-08-01
- Posting Date : 02 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 02 Aug 2023
Travelodge Drumheller, located in Drumheller, Alberta is hiring a Hotel Clerk Supervisor – Travelodge Drumheller
You will be responsible for the following:
- Supervise the activities of front desk reservation staff.
- Ensure the front desk clerks are constantly aware of availability states open, on request, closed dates, high demand dates etc.
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment. Arrange for maintenance and repair work if needed.
- Respond to all guest reservation requests and executes prompt, courteous and accurate guest service at all times.
- Fully knowledgeable about guest rooms, rates, promotions, amenities, programs, facilities and services.
- Take calls and register, and assign rooms to guests.
- Resolve any issues or complaints from the guests.
- Train and teach the front desk staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Order supplies if needed.
You need to meet the following qualifications:
Completion of secondary school is required.
College diploma in hospitality management or 1-2 years of experience as motel managing supervisor required.
Language of work: English.
Your hourly wage will be $23.00. 4 % vacation pay is provided.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Please apply by email to email@example.com or mail your resumes to the address below.
Only qualified candidates will be replied.
101 Grove Place, Drumheller, AB T0J 0Y0
No views yet