Fuel and Electrical Systems Technician (NOC 7321)
- Coastal Truck and Equipment Ltd
- Job ID : 5354
- Category : Automotive
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $30 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 19 Dec 2019
- Expiry Date : 18 Dec 2020
Coastal Truck and Equipment Ltd, located at Unit 106, 1485, Coast Meridian Road, Port Coquitlam BC, V3C 5P1, is looking for full time Fuel and Electrical Systems Technician (NOC 7321)
Job Position: Fuel and Electrical Systems Technician
Number of Positions: 1
• Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults.
• Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor.
• Repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and/or other specialized automotive repair equipment.
• Test and adjust repaired systems to performance specifications.
• Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups.
• Advise customers about general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
• Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions to further fix it.
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit.
• Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
• Maintain reports to record problems and work performed.
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine and drive train, air brakes, steering, and fuel, hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems including structural, brake and electrical systems.
• Completion of secondary school will be an asset.
•3-4 years of relevant experience is required.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No walk-ins or calls please.
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview.
Aboriginal, Youth & New immigrants are welcome to apply
How to Apply
No views yet