Full-Stack Web Developer
- PARMAR TELECOM INC.
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 9189
- Category : IT - Web Developer
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $33.65 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 27 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 27 May 2021
Position : Full-Stack Web Developer
Employer: PARMAR TELECOM INC.
Location : 1405, Bloor Street West. (Unit1), Toronto, ON. Canada;
Location of work: 1405, Bloor Street West. (Unit1), Toronto, ON. Canada;
Wages: $33.65 per hour, 30 to 35 hours a week
Vacancies: 1 full-time and permanent position
PARMAR TELECOM INC., operating as Quick Auto, is an established auto sales and repair business with 2 locations in Toronto and St. Catherine’s Ontario. With a successful history of serving the local markets, Quick Auto has earned a reputation as a quality provider in the auto sales and repair industries. We are seeking a self-motivated, Full-Stack Web Developer to manage the design, development and maintenance of our front end and back end web applications, Internet and Intranet Sites. The successful candidate will also implement integrating AI/Machine interfaces to catalog our parts (installed and stored) and manage inventory to the benefits of our clients and insurers. This includes online real-time availability updates on vehicle & parts. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone to grow within an established and productive environment.
• Develop, implement and maintain front end and back end web applications to support operations;
• Develop and maintain back end functions including MySQL database management;
• Maintain front end functions using React.js and Python frameworks;
• Consult with management to develop and document Website requirements;
• Integrate AI/Machine learning;
• Develop and maintain Website architecture and determine hardware & software requirements;
• Evaluate existing design, layout and information flow from Website;
• Develop and maintain applications including Content Management System (CMS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM);
• Create and optimize content for existing Website using a variety of graphics, MySQL database, animation and other software;
• Implement interactive media software solutions for investor and client presentation;
• Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code;
• Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls;
• Provide regular feedback to management regarding technical infrastructure requirements to support operations.
• Must have a College diploma in Computer Programming or a University degree in Computer Science;
• Minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience;
• Must be proficient with MySQL database and Linux Servers.
• Excellent time management skills;
• Good social skills;
• Good listening skills;
How to Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com
Please indicate “Full-Stack Web Developer” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No views yet