- Supreme Galvanizing
- Job ID : 27367
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 20 Aug 2021
- Moves material to and from storage and production areas, loads docks & delivery vehicles by forklift, hand and other equipment.
- Receives written or oral instructions for work assignments, determines applicable material and equipment needs.
- Hangs/takes down racks of material using specific training methods.
- Black/unprocessed goods to be checked for drainage/venting
- Inspects final good material for text, drips, bare areas and sharp edges
- Package final goods appropriately.
- Weigh final goods
- Confers with leads and/or supervisors to report material conditions that could result in production or customer problems.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Ensure equipment are safely and securely stored
- Dispose of garbage according to set policies and procedures
- Clean work sites and ensure all tools placed back to where they belong
- Provide manual labour assistance on various tasks and assignments
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- 8 hours shift – Monday to Friday from 6am to 2pm
How to Apply
Please apply in this website or send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet