General Manager – Goods Production, Utilities, Transportation and Construction (NOC00015)
- 2161450 Alberta Ltd.
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 109394
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $61.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 Aug 2023
- Expiry Date : 09 Aug 2024
2161450 Alberta Ltd., located at 6450 CARTMELL PLACE SW suite 204, Edmonton, AB
T6W 4H8, is looking to hire 01 permanent & full-time General Manager – Goods Production, Utilities, Transportation and Construction (NOC00015) position.
• Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and programs.
• Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions.
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement company policies and programs.
Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns, and approve overall personnel planning.
• Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions, or departments.
• Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
• A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required.
• Experience of 2 years to less than 3 years in a related field is required.
How to Apply
Underrepresented groups, aboriginal, newcomers are welcome to apply.
Please email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
No personal calls or walk ins please.
No views yet