Heavy Equipment Operator
- Rock-Tech Paving Ltd.
- Job ID : 11504
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $32.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-08-24
- Posting Date : 18 Aug 2020
- Expiry Date : 14 Feb 2021
Trusted Paving Contractors Serving Prince George and Northern BC, Rock-Tech Paving Ltd specializes in both residential and commercial paving in Prince George, BC and surrounding areas. With over a decade of experience, our team of professional pavers has the skills and knowledge to handle all types of projects, from crack repairs to power sweeping. Our clients are our number one priority. As a result, we are flexible with our work hours and are willing to work with you to schedule an appointment that meets your schedule. We also offer our snow removal services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from November to March.
Rock Tech paving is looking for Heavy Equipment Operator (1 Position) to perform the following duties.
1.Operate heavy equipment such as backhoes, bulldozers, loaders and graders to excavate, move, load and grade earth, rock, gravel or other materials during construction and related activities
2. Operate bulldozers or other heavy equipment to clear brush and stumps prior to build roads
3. Operate heavy equipment with pile driver head to drive piling into earth to provide support for buildings, bridges or other structures
4. Operate heavy paving and surfacing equipment to lay, spread or compact concrete, asphalt and other surface materials during highway and road construction
5. Operate power shovels to excavate rock, ore or other materials from open-pit mines, strip mines, quarries or construction pits
6. Operate heavy equipment to move, load and unload cargo
7. Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment and clean, lubricate and refill equipment.
How to Apply
Please submit your resumes with cover letter at:
No views yet