- A Deep Stucco Ltd.
- Job ID : 27062
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 16 Jul 2022
A Deep Stucco Ltd. Located at 12570 97 A Ave. Surrey BC V3V 2H4, Canada is looking for permanent, full time Helpers to join their team as soon as possible.
Salary : $21.00/hour
Type: Full-Time/ Permanent
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas.
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites.
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt.
• Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities.
• Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities.
• Assist in aligning pipes and perform related activities during oil and gas pipeline construction.
• Assist in drilling and blasting rock at construction sites.
• Assist miners in excavating and in setting up and operating various drills and other surface mining machinery.
• Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel.
• Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials.
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment.
• Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed.
• Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps.
• Oil and grease hoists and similar equipment.
• Direct traffic at or near construction sites.
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
-Experience as a general construction labour will be an asset.
-On the Job training will be provided.
-Completion of secondary school will be an asset.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
No personal drop offs please.
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Aboriginal, Youth & New comers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet