Hiring two Cooks
- Jordan Sushi Saint George Ltd.
- North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 67688
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17 - 19 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 05 Oct 2022
- Expiry Date : 03 Apr 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Hiring two cooks
– Completion of high school is required.
– Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience or completion of college or other program in cooking is required.
– Ability to prepare traditional & fusion Japanese cuisine (sushi, sashimi, rolls and as well as hot foods) is an asset.
-Proficient in English is required.
plan, cook and complete Japanese dishes; manage inventory & kitchen operation; keep clean kitchen; determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and cost; supervise and train helpers in culinary preparation techniques used.
– 40 hours per week (full-time & permanent position)
– Wage: $17.00 ~$19.00 per hour (depends on culinary skill and experience)
– Benefits: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation, free meals, gratuities and extended health insurance (after 3 months of employment)
– Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jordan Sushi (Jordan Sushi Saint George Ltd.):
155 15th St. East, North Vancouver, BC, V7L 2P7
How to Apply
Send your resume to: email@example.com
No views yet