Home child care provider
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 14545
- Category : Caregiver
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-11-02
- Posting Date : 02 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 01 May 2021
Wang family is looking for a suitable home child care provider for their two children (11 years old and 3 years old). The details of employment are as follows:
Employer: Xiangming Wang
Job title: Home Child Care Provider (NOC: 4411)
Work Location: V4A 7Z2,Surrey, BC
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
Wages: $15 CAD per hour.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents,
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children,
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home,
- Take children to and from school and to appointments,
- Accompany children to the community center, library, parks and other places as required
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development,
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children,
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals,
- Supervise and care for children,
- Help children with homework
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of relevant education or training program as a care provider or previous experience in a similar role.
Position available and open to the Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors.
No phone call please, kindly email your resume and selected candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
No views yet