Home Child Care Provider
- Xiangyang Tan
- Job ID : 17544
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-01-15
- Posting Date : 18 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 17 Jul 2021
Home child care provider (Xiangyang Tan)
Tan family is looking for a suitable home child care provider for their 3 children (3 years old , 7 years old and 9 years old). The details of employment are as follows:
Employer: Xiangyang Tan
Job title: Home Child Care Provider
Number of Positions: 1
Work Location: Surrey, BC
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
Wages: $15 CAD per hour.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
- Discipline children according to parents’ wishes.
- Supervise children at all times to stay aware of their physical and emotional needs and to maintain their constant safety.
- Maintain a safe and healthy home environment.
- Assist children with personal tasks such as eating, dressing, and using the restroom.
- Keep all meal, nap, and activity areas clean and well-organized.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
- Take children to school, appointments, and afterschool activities.
- Accompany children to community center, library, park and other places as required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of relevant education or training program as a care provider or previous experience in a similar role.
Position available and open to the Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors.
No phone call please, kindly email your resume. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
How to Apply
No views yet