Hotel Cleaner/Room Attendant
- Island West Resort
- Ucluelet, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 60543
- Category : Housekeeper
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$17.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 22 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 21 Aug 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Title: Hotel Cleaner/Room Attendant (NOC 6731)
Company Name: Island West Resort
Business Address: 1990 Bay Street, Ucluelet, BC V0R 3A0
Job Type: Full – Time, Permanent
Position Available: 1
Island West Resort can offer you a variety of accommodations: Comfortable rooms, RV and tent sites or you may prefer to sleep in your boat while mooring it in one of our moorage slips. However, you plan to spend your holiday we can offer you a comfortable place to relax at affordable rates. Currently, we are looking a full-time Hotel Cleaner/Room Attendant to join our team. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Clean, disinfect and polish bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items
Salary: $17.50 per hours
Working hours: 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week
Work Location: Ucluelet, BC (West Coast of Vancouver Island)
- Completion of secondary school is an asset.
- Previous experience in hotel or knowledge of the housekeeping is an asset, but not necessary. We are willing to train the right candidates.
- Good command of English.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule, including early morning, late night, weekend, and Holiday.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an extended period, ability to stoop, kneel and reach, or perform repetitive foot and hand action.
How to Apply
Apply by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please submit your resume and cover letter with the “Hotel Cleaner/Room Attendant” on the subject line.
Note: Please contact only via email. NO phone calls or personal visits allowed before the interview.
No views yet