Hotel Clerk Supervisor
- Rest Inn Terrace
- Job ID : 4066
- Category : Hotel
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 Oct 2019
- Expiry Date : 27 Oct 2020
Rest Inn Terrace is looking for Permanent, Full time Hotel Clerk Supervisor who could join us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 4326 Lakelse Ave, Terrace, BC V8G 1N8
Position: Hotel Clerk Supervisor
Position Available: 1
Compensation: $22 per hour
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and responsibilities
- Supervise, assign and co-ordinate the activities of different departments.
- Establish work schedule and duties of different departments.
- Ensure guests are always pleased with motel services.
- Making or confirming reservations, verifying and collecting payments, issuing room keys, controlling guest access to safe deposit boxes, and contacting housekeeping or maintenance when guests report a problem
- Resolve customer complaints and maintain the quality of services.
- Hire, train and manage a motivated and skilled team.
- Maintain documentation, prepare reports on annual sales for management information.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
- Identify resource requirements and manage resource allocations to ensure complete coverage and continuous availability.
- May perform similar duties as that of a Front Desk Clerk.
- Completion of Secondary School
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience is required
How to Apply
How to Apply:
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com (Subject Line: Hotel Clerk Supervisor)
No views yet