Hotel Clerk Supervisor
- Canadian Princess Lodge & Marina
- Ucluelet, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 11952
- Category : Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 01 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 28 Feb 2021
Canadian Princess Lodge & Marina is looking for a competent Hotel Clerk Supervisor.
Job position: Hotel Clerk Supervisor
Position available: 1
Hourly wage: C$23.00
Working hours: 30-40 hours per week
Vacation: 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
Language of work: English
Employment term: Full-time, Permanent
Address & Job location: 1943 Peninsula Road, PO BOX 220, Ucluelet, BC V0R 3A0
· Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of hotel clerks
· Schedule hotel clerks’ shifts and co-ordinate activities with other work units
· Resolve work-related issues and report progress
· Provide hotel clerks with training in job duties, safety standards and hotel policies
· Request materials and supplies needed
· Make sure computer systems, equipment and machinery are properly operated and arrange maintenance and repairs as needed
· Assist guests with special needs
· Perform same duties as hotel clerks supervised (e.g. making reservations, responding to emails, checking guests in)
· Act as the first level of escalation for guest complaints
· Coordinate with tour operators for group bookings
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of college courses related to hospitality/tourism would be an asset.
· Minimum 1 year of experience working as a hotel clerk is required.
· Effective interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please email your resume at email@example.com.
We thank everyone in advance for applications, but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.
Canadian Princess Lodge and Marina (1067465 B.C. Ltd.)
No views yet