- Rest Inn Terrace
- Terrace, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 4069
- Category : Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.32 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-10-28
- Posting Date : 28 Oct 2019
- Expiry Date : 27 Oct 2020
Rest Inn Terrace is looking for Permanent, Full time Executive Housekeeper who could join us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 4326 Lakelse Ave, Terrace, BC V8G 1N8
Position: Executive Housekeeper
Position Available: 1
Compensation: $16.32 per hour
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and responsibilities
- Direct and control the activities of housekeeping staff.
- Establish and implement housekeeping and laundry operations
- Inspect rooms to ensure that our standards are consistently maintained, and all the health regulations are met.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and implement inventory/cost control procedures.
- Hire, train and manage a motivated and skilled team.
- Prepare work schedules of the housekeeping team effectively, in relation to hotel occupancy.
- Provide exemplary performance and set a strong example for the housekeeping team.
- Maintain documentation, prepare reports for management information and annual Housekeeping Budget.
- Monitoring the quality of employee performance and participate in the evaluation, coaching and discipline of employees, when necessary.
- Completion of Secondary School
- Minimum 1-2 year experience is required
- Ability to Supervise at least 5 to 10 people
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities-Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
- Work Setting-Hotel, Motel, Resort
How to Apply
How to Apply:
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com (Subject Line: Executive Housekeeper)
No views yet