Human Resource Manager
- Roosters Piri Piri Pizza & Wings
- Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 82207
- Category : Human Resources
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $53.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 14 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 01 Jan 1970
Roosters Piri Piri Pizza & Wings currently looking for 1 Human Resource Manager (NOC-10011) to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of human resources or personnel departments
• Plan human resource requirements in conjunction with other departmental managers
• Co-ordinate internal and external training and recruitment activities
• Develop and implement labour relations policies and procedures and negotiate collective agreements
• Administer employee development, language training and health and safety programs
• Advise and assist other departmental managers on interpretation and administration of personnel policies and programs
• Oversee the classification and rating of occupations
• Organize and conduct employee information meetings on employment policy, benefits and compensation and participate actively on various joint committees
• Direct the organization's quality management program
• A bachelor's degree in a field related to personnel management, such as business administration, industrial relations, commerce or psychology OR Completion of a professional development program in personnel administration is required.
• Three years of experience as a personnel officer or human resource specialist are required.
Wage: $53.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
How to Apply
How to apply
Mail: 499 Notre Dame Ave, Sudbury, ON, P3C 5L1
Aboriginal, Youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet