In-Home Caregiver (for disabled adult)
- Chan Family
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 2819
- Category : Caregiver
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 08 Jun 2019
- Expiry Date : 07 Jun 2020
In-Home Caregiver required to assist in caring for 44 years old disabled male. The home is near 41st Ave & Victoria Drive, Vancouver, BC.
• Education: Equivalent of Canadian secondary school or higher;
• Credentials: Caregiver Training Certificate or Diploma of at least 6 months or equivalent if no previous work experience as a Caregiver
• Experience: Minimum of 1 year work experience in this field if no formal training as a Caregiver
• Languages: Must be able to speak English.
• Assistance on activities of daily living;
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals (up to 3 per day);
• Prepare and dispense medications;
• Accompany to doctor’s appointments and therapies;
• Shop for food and household supplies;
• Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens;
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties;
• Travel with family on trips;
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
• Assist during family emergencies
Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, evenings and weekends required, 30-40 hours of work per week. For the duration of employment, the in-home caregiver has the option to work and reside at employers’ private home in Vancouver, BC. If so chosen, private and furnished accommodation will be provided at no cost to the in-home caregiver.
WAGES / BENEFITS: $18.50 per hour and WCB Coverage
How to ApplyPosition open and available to indigenous persons, students, youth, mature workers, new immigrants, and persons with disability. References and criminal record check required. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org By mail to: Suite 321 - 470 Granville St., Vancouver, BC, V6C 1V5.
No views yet