in-home Child Care Provider
- Ivy Yang
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 40987
- Category : Home Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-04-01
- Posting Date : 05 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 06 Mar 2022
Job Title: in-home Child Care Provider
Company Name: Ivy Yang
Working Location: 6383 Mckay Ave, Burnaby, BC, V5H 0H8
Terms of Employment: Full-time, 2-year
Working hours per week: 35
Language: Basic English
Job Vacancy: 1
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Contact Email: email@example.com
Home Profile: We are a private household located in Burnaby, BC. We are a family of three and with the fourth member on the way. With all our busy daily work, we are now looking for someone to help our lovely home to look after our 6-year-old son and the coming newborn baby.
If you are a caring, attentive, and responsible person, we would like to hear from you.
- Tend to the psychical and emotional well-being of children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments when needed
- Supervise and care for kids
- Organize and coordinate activities such as games and outings for children and oversee these activities
- Change diapers and assist parents in toilet training kids to the coming newborn one
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the house
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Reinforce appropriate discipline for the children according to the methods instructed by the parents
- Complete light housekeeping duties such as dishes, laundry, maintaining the eating area, tidiness of child’s room & other routine housekeeping task.
- Bathe, dress, and feed the children when needed
- Completion of High School at least
- Relevant Experience is an asset, reference check may be required.
- Ability to successfully pass the Ministry of Children and Family Development’s criminal record check screening.
- Personality: reliable, positive, and playful. (Willing to be silly and have fun with our kids😊)
How to Apply
Since both of my spouse and I are busy at work, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact qualified candidates for interviews.
Thank you for your interests.
No views yet