16 Jun 2020
Infant and Toddler Supervisor
- Bellabee Childcare Ltd.
- West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 9769
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Between $18.00 and 20.00 per hour (depends on experience) Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 13 Dec 2020
At Bellabee Childcare Ltd. dba Gordon House Childcare, the goal is to provide all of our parents and children with quality childcare in a stimulating and creative environment.
Employer: Bellabee Childcare Ltd. dba Gordon House Childcare
Position: Infant and Toddler Supervisor (NOC: 4214)
Type of Employment: Permanent
Working hours: 40hrs per week (full-time, minimum 35 hrs/wk)
Wage: Between $18.00 and 20.00 per hour (depends on experience)
Benefits: 6% vacation fee, Medical/Dental coverage, and Professional DVIP funds
Working location: 2104 Gordon Ave, West Vancouver, BC V7V 1V9
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Plan and develop program and activities based on observation of individual children;
– Develop and implement daily activities that support and promote the development of children;
– Design and develop learning programs to meet children's physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative, and emotional needs;
– Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits;
– Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children's development needs and learning process;
– Maintain and update individual record of children handled taking note of the program's positive and negative results;
– Develop listening, comprehension and motor skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music, and creative art activities;
– Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, and taking children to local points of interest;
– Release children only to those authorized by parents/ guardian, to ask for identification to ensure that the authorized pick-up has been verified.
– Early Childhood Educator and Infant and Toddler license are required.
– Completion of college/CEGEP or vocational is required.
– Criminal Record Check required.
– More than 1 year of work experience in child care is required.
– Effective interpersonal skills and Flexibility are needed.
How to Apply
Please do not call us regarding the posting. Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume at email@example.com
We thank you for your application; however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No views yet