- Ono’s Sushi
- Job ID : 5314
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-$19 per hour (to be negotiated) Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 18 Dec 2019
- Expiry Date : 17 Dec 2020
Ono’s Sushi is one of the best Japanese Restaurants located in Abbotsford as we always serve fresh and delicious menu with generous portions to our customers.
Employer: Ono’s Sushi
Position: Japanese Cook (NOC: 6242)
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent Wage: $16-$19 per hour
Working hours: 35 – 40 hours per week
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation, or 4% vacation pay added into each pay cheque
Working Location: Highstreet Shopping Centre, 3122 Mount Lehman Rd., Abbotsford, BC V2T 0C5 Canada
Positions available: 2
– Prepare sushi, sashimi and other Japanese dishes
– Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food display
– Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
– Clean, cut, carve, season, cook and arrange portions of foods
– Uphold and maintain food safety, high standards of sanitation and Cleanliness
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Several years of commercial cooking experience are required.
Or Completion of a 3 year apprenticeship program for cooks
Or Completion of college or other program in cooking.
How to Apply
Anyone interested in this job position, please send us your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease Do Not CALL or MAIL us regarding the job posting. Only selected candidate will be contacted.
No views yet