Japanese Food Cook
- Bluetail Sushi & Bistro
- Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 26825
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 12 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 08 Jan 2022
Bluetail Sushi & Bistro in Kelowna, BC is looking for a competent Japanese Food Cook to join our team.
Position: Japanese Food Cook
Number of Positions: 1
Hourly Wage: C$16.00 ~ C$18.00 (depending on experience)
Hours of Work: 35.00 ~ 40.00 hours per week
Vacation: 10 business days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Language of Work: English
Work Location: Kelowna, BC
Main Job Duties:
– Prepare and cook traditional and fusion Japanese food including sushi rolls, teriyaki, donburi, udon, etc.
– Supervise and train kitchen helpers regarding food preparation and food handling
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, and monitor supplies
– Ensure the high quality of foods, food safety and sanitization
– Clean kitchen and work area
– A minimum of 2 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– The English language ability is required.
Bluetail Sushi & Bistro welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and first nations.
How to Apply
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com if you are interested. We welcome all your interests, but only selected applications will be contacted for an interview.
Bluetail Sushi & Bistro (Bluetail Restaurant Ltd.)
#102-1675 Commerce Ave., Kelowna, BC V1X 8A9
No views yet