16 Jun 2020
JJ Bean is looking for a talented and experienced Food Service Supervisor to join our team.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 9760
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.20 to $18.60/hr (depends on experience) Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 13 Dec 2020
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Employer: JJ Bean
Working Location: 3399 Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 2W6
Employment Status: Permanent, Full-time 40 hrs/ wk (minimum 32 hours)
Wage: $17.20 to $18.60/hr (depends on experience)
Overtime pay will be paid at 1.5 times your regular wage for the time over 8hrs/day and 40 hrs/wk.
Benefit: Medical $1,100/year extended medical after six months. Wellness up to $500/year after the first calendar year
1. Completion of secondary school is required.
2. Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
or Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
3. This position requires training staff.
4. Able to take a variety of shifts including weekends.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Prepare staff and the shop prior to customer arrival.
2. Establish methods to meet work schedules
3. Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage.
4. Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve coffee, food and other beverages.
5. Establishing methods to meet work schedules.
6. Train staff making coffee in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
7. Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
8. Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service.
9. Monitoring food preparation methods, portion sizes, and presentation of food in order to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
10. Record the number, type, and cost of items sold in order to determine which items may be unpopular or less profitable.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application; however only candidates selected for the interview will be contacted.
No views yet