- Bath Emporium & Castle Kitchens
- Markham, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 3918
- Category : Design
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22-25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-10-09
- Posting Date : 09 Oct 2019
- Expiry Date : 08 Oct 2020
Bath Emporium and Castle Kitchens has been in the Bath and Kitchen business for over 20 years.
We are one of Canada’s largest retailers of quality name brand Bath and Kitchen product store, with a huge showroom in Markham, Ontario. Outstanding customer service combined with quality products and competitive prices is what makes Bath Emporium “The Place” to shop for all your Bath and Kitchen product needs. We pride ourselves on having the best Bath and Kitchen showroom serving Toronto and surrounding areas.
We have a full-time position of a Kitchen Designer that requires immediate hiring and we ask all qualified applicants to send their resume by email. Details of the position are listed below:
|Employer Name:||Bath Emporium & Castle Kitchens|
|Location:||Unit#100, 5 Shields Ct, Markham, ON L3R 0G3|
|Salary:||$22.00-$25.00 per hour– Paid on biweekly basis. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.|
|Other benefits:||Project based commission between 1-3% on total sale|
|Vacation:||4% of the gross salary|
|Hours of Work:||35.0-40.0 Hours a week|
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Establish product requirements by consulting with clients and understanding their design needs
- Design kitchens, closets, vanities, and various other rooms using 2d/3d modeling software.
- Assist clients in making important design decisions such as colours, textures, form, and function
- Prepare BOMs and assist the purchasing department in material requisition, costing and finding part numbers from manufacturer’s catalogues
- Provide design support to the installation team as requested with drawings, parts, supplier follow-up etc.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum one year of experience in Kitchen and vanity design is required
- Must have proficiency in AutoCAD- 2D/3D modelling, SketchUp and 20/20 software
- Ability to sketch to convey ideas quickly
- A University degree or a College diploma in field related to Design/Drafting is required
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to engage with clientele.
How to ApplyBy emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet