- Heartland Café
- Okotoks, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 71334
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Contract
- Salary : $$15.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-11-05
- Posting Date : 05 Nov 2022
- Expiry Date : 05 Nov 2023
Location: Okotoks, AB, T1S 1B2
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Employment Groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: Will train
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks.
1. Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units.
2. Load buspans and trays.
3. Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware.
4. Place dishes in storage area.
5. Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas.
6. Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand.
7. Scour pots and pans.
8. Stock refrigerators and salad bars.
9. Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs.
10. Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
11. Handle and store cleaning products.
12. Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
13. Remove kitchen garbage and trash.
14. Sharpen kitchen knives.
15. Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors.
16. Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit.
How to Apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: 46 McRae Street, Okotoks , AB, T1S 1B2
No views yet