- Graham Professional Solutions Inc.
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 14476
- Category : Landscaping
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21 to $22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 30 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 30 Oct 2021
Position: Landscaper – NOC 2225
Employer: Graham Professional Solutions Inc.
Location: 1885 Clements Rd. Unit 257, Pickering Ontario, L1W 3V4, Canada;
Location of employment: 1635 Alwin Circle, Pickering Ontario, L1V 2W1, Canada;
Wages: $21 to $22 per hour, 35 to 40 hours a week
Language of work: English
Vacancies: 5 full-time and permanent positions
Graham Professional Solutions Inc. (GPS Inc.) is a reputable Residential & Commercial landscaping and demolition company operating out of Pickering Ontario, and serving the Greater Toronto Area.
GPS offers both traditional and modern landscaping installations including interlocking, sodding, planting, lighting, water features, and more. On the demolition side, GPS offers various services including partial, full, and specialty demolition work.
We are seeking self-motivated and hard-working Landscapers to join our team and assist with the planning, construction and maintenance of landscaped environments which include trees, shrubberies, lawns, fences, decks, patios and other landscape structures. In the winter months, these landscapers will be providing snow removal, salting, and tree & shrub trimming services.
The successful candidates will also participate in various activities including safety and site-conduct training.
· Prepare site areas for planting, interlocking, fencing, sodding, or fertilizing. This includes soil grading, installation of planter beds and walls, and fertilizing grounds;
· Install and maintain various landscaping products including shrubs, flowers, hedges, trees, lawns, fences, decks, patios, planters, retaining walls, and other specialty materials;
· Apply approved pesticides as required;
· Read project specifications to determine landscaping design and quantities of materials required;
· Provide snow removal and salting services;
· Assist with building customized decks and wooden structures;
· Prepare and clean work areas;
· Provide protective coverings in work areas;
· Participate in company safety and site-conduct training.
· Must have a Minimum 3 years’ work experience in Landscaping or Agriculture.
· This job requires physical activity.
· Excellent time management skills;
· Good social skills;
· Good listening skills;
How to Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com
Please indicate “Landscaper” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No views yet