Lebanese Specialty Food Baker – NOC 6332
- AL DEEWAN BAKERY & PIZZA LTD
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 11839
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17 to $18 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 Aug 2020
- Expiry Date : 28 Aug 2021
Position: Lebanese Specialty Food Baker – NOC 6332
Employer: AL DEEWAN BAKERY & PIZZA LTD
Location: 1415 Kennedy Rd #9, Scarborough, ON M1P 2L6. Canada.
Work Location: 1415 Kennedy Rd #9, Scarborough, ON M1P 2L6. Canada.
Wages: $17 to $18 per hour, 30 to 44 hours a week
Language of work: Proficient in English and Arabic
Vacancies: 4 full-time and permanent positions
Al Deewan Bakery is a well-known bakery offering quality authentic Lebanese baked goods and recipes using traditional stone ovens and local fresh ingredients.
Al Deewan Bakery recreates the historic ambience found in the fresh food markets of Lebanon and employs traditional baking techniques bringing amazing flavours of authentic Labanese pizzas, baked goods, and pies/pastries to the Greater Toronto Area.
Al Deewan Bakery is seeking four self-motivated Lebanese Specialty Food Bakers with direct experience working as Lebanese food Bakers, to assist with preparing and baking Manakeesh, authentic pies, pizzas, breads, and pastries. The successful candidates will be responsible for planning baking production and preparation of baked food items to meet customer/client demand.
Al Deewan Bakery is in the process of opening 2 new locations in Toronto, Ontario by mid-2021 and this would be an excellent opportunity for someone with relevant experience to establish their career with a growing company.
- Prepare specialty doughs for Lebanese pizzas, Manakeesh, pies and pastries;
- Bake mixed doughs including whole wheat, and whole grain doughs;
- Ensure quality of products meets the bakery’s established standards;
- Draw up production schedule to determine quantity of baked goods to produce for whole sale and walk-in customers;
- Assist with hiring, training and supervising of baking personnel and kitchen staff;
- Assist with maintaining food ingredient inventory;
- Completion of Secondary School is required;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working as a Lebanese Food Baker in a similar bakery setting is required;
- Must have experience with bulk production of authentic Manakeesh recipe mixes, such as beef, spinach, kish, feta, fajita, spicy mix;
- Good time management skills;
- Work well independently and under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills with a focus in quality baking techniques;
- Excellent multitasking skills;
- Good management skills;
- Work well in fast paced environments.
How to Apply
Please indicate “Lebanese Specialty Food Baker ” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No views yet