- Caffè Mira
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 8613
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15-18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 01 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 28 Oct 2020
Position: Line Cook
Working Hours: 40 hrs per week, 8 hrs per day
Wage: $15~18 depending on experience
Benefit: 10days paid vacation
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Address: 3136 Main St, Vancouver, BC V5T 3G7
Company Name: Caffè Mira
Located in Mount Pleasant, Caffe Mira takes you on a caffeinated adventure with our freshly brewed coffee and other beverages. We also have a strong food menu: pastries, breakfast sandwiches, paninis, pasta, soup of the day and more! In order to maintain our service standard, we are now hiring a Line Cook to join our team.
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge
- Estimate expected food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Help in the preparation and design of menu items
- Produce high quality plates, focusing on appearance, taste, and structure
- Ensuring that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Completion of Secondary School
- On the job training will be provided. Commercial cooking experience as assets.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Line Cook” in the subject line.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
No views yet