- Shoeless Joe’s Sports Grill
- Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 12776
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 22 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 22 Sep 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Employer Name: Shoeless Joe’s Sports Grill
Position: Line Cook
Duration: Full Time
Location: 6380 Fallsview Blvd r10, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7X5
Offered wage: $15.00 per hour–The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 40.0-44.0 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 X regular rate after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Cook/prepare foods on short orders as per the restaurant recipes and help to control food costs and other kitchen related operating expenses, i.e., rotating raw food inventory to avoid expirations, preventative maintenance of kitchen equipment etc.
- Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required.
- Ensuring that meals are prepared in a timely manner
- Responsible for issuing food from the kitchen only when it has been properly and completely accounted for on a customer bill or a chit from a remote printer.
- Responsible for fulfilling the kitchen stock and staff needs and informing it to the management for ordering/scheduling.
- From time to time the cook may be required to assist in the training and development of new employees.
- Make sure that all local and national food safety codes are maintained
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum 7-12 months of cooking experience in a sports bar/restaurant is required
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Demonstration and experience of use of standard concepts of handling/rotating inventory
How to Apply
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet