- Fort McMurray Pizza LTD O/A Boston Pizza
- Job ID : 61751
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$17.00-$19.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-09-01
- Posting Date : 05 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 04 Oct 2022
Boston Pizza Cooks are the engine of the entire restaurant! They are responsible for creating our delicious menu items perfectly every time for every guest. Cooks are responsible for ensuring that our most important people, our Guests, have an excellent Boston Pizza experience from start to finish. They also believe in championing a fun and safe work environment and contribute to a thriving workplace culture.
Why Is BP A Great Place To Work?
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job, stay for a career – there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
What does a successful Cook look like?
- Works alongside their team members
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the "Heart of Hospitality", Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Dedicated to providing Perfect Food Every Time to our Guests
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Works with a sense of purpose and always prioritize Guest’s orders
- Prepare and cook complete Meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan Menus, Determine sizes of portions, estimate food costs and par levels
- Ensure food is prepped in a timely manner in accordancde of recipe
- Inspect Kitchen and food service areas
- Train staff in food perperation, cooking and safe food handling
- Supervise kitchen operations and staff
- Clean Kitchen and work Areas
- Recruit and hire staff
- Manage kitchen operatuions
- Prepare dishes for customers with intolerances and allergies.
ABle to work 35-44 hours a week.
Full Time, Permanent Employment being offered.
Education: Completion of high school is required
Experience: A minimum of 3 years as a cook is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience, then a cooking post secondary certificate is required.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 10202 Macdonald Avenue, Fort McMurray, AB, T9H 1T4
No views yet