Line Cook (NOC 6322)
- House Special
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 23260
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 14 May 2021
- Expiry Date : 14 May 2022
House Special has an opening for a full-time Cook at our Yaletown location! We are looking for someone reliable, who has a passion for food and cooking, and is eager to learn new things. There is opportunity for growth and promotion in our company, and we want someone who can envision themselves working with us long-term.
Position Title: Line Cook (NOC 6322)
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Permanent, full time
Work Schedule: 30 hours per week
Work Location: 1269 Hamilton Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 6K3
Salary: $16 per hour
Benefits: 4% vacation pay; 10 days paid vacation after one year
Required Language: English
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare Vietnamese dishes in accordance with special recipes and portion sizes.
• Train new kitchen staff in operations.
• Provide a high level of quality assurance in accordance with our company standards.
• Maintain the inventory/records of food, supplies, and equipment.
• Maintain a safe and sanitary work station and environment.
• Ensure work station is stocked and prepped for shift.
• Close establishment at shift end, ensuring kitchen is clean, and ingredients are put away.
Education & Experience Requirements
• Completion of secondary school.
• 2-3 years of previous related work experience.
• Previous experience in a Vietnamese restaurant an asset.
How to Apply
By email: email@example.com
When applying, please include the job title in the subject line and attach a resume and cover letter.
We encourage those from underrepresented groups including indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers to Canada, and persons with disabilities to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
No views yet